We strive to provide exceptional service by utilizing our expertise in the steel industry, our supplier relationships, and the knowledge that comes from decades of experience.
The Grant family has deep seeded roots in the metals industry.
Our story began around 1894, when John G. Grant and Wallace Smith Grant bought an existing foundry on Depot St. in Easton, Massachusetts and fittingly named it, Grant Brothers Iron Foundry.
When the foundry was tragically lost in a fire in 1930, the operations shifted to Boston and went in the direction of scrap metal handling. The James G. Grant Co. is still in operation today in the Hyde Park neighborhood of Boston.
In 1983, Grant Steel was established in Holbrook Massachusetts as a premier steel service center. Offering a vast array of structural steel products in our 125,000 sq. ft. facility, we’re confident that our knowledge, experience, and large inventory will allow us to help you get your project done right.
We’re honored to still be able to provide New Englanders with all their steel needs over a century later and with the 5th generation set to continue the work, we plan to be here for our customers for decades to come.
Beliefs and Values
- Developing long lasting, mutually rewarding relationships with both our customers and our vendors.
- Continuous improvement is imperative to success.
- Prioritizing safety above all else.
- Acting socially responsible and being aware of our neighboring communities and the environment.
- Never compromising our integrity or reputation.